The Mentoring Academy (642MA) is a unique development platform enabling the talented senior executives and business leaders to leave a legacy by investing their time, dedication and talent to develop the future leaders in their organizations, in their country or region. In premiere in Romania you have the opportunity to update your mentoring skills to an European level.
In the Outline below you will find the CMI642MA framework to the specific needs of talent development, changing the culture and enabling the new type o f leader to emerge in the region.
The 642 Mentoring Academy is a ‘standard concept’ within the CMI* community.
It starts from the recognition that many senior executives and leaders wish to use their experience to help other business people to become more successful. They wish to have all the skills of an executive coach, plus advanced skills of mentoring, but without all the baggage that comes with the role of coach. The MA therefore equips them with at least as much knowledge and capability as an accredited executive coach, but additionally values and builds upon their reservoir of insights into business, their wisdom and their judgement.
The MA’s courses require six days of classroom learning, four webinars, two sessions of supervisions; plus extensive practice, reading and reflection. At the end of the programme you will have the opportunity to go through the EMCC accreditation process and to become an international accredited mentor.
The program will help you:
- Develop a foundational mastery of mentoring skills at both the intrapersonal and interpersonal level
- Become a growth agent in your organization (both through formal and informal authority) and influence your professional community
- Understand how to create a culture in your team where every interaction becomes an opportunity for learning, contribution, and excellence.
- Get your international accreditation by EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council)
Taking place over the course of 6 months Mentoring Academy Program features:
- Six face-to-face workshops [9-10 Nov 2017 ], [ 1-2-3 Feb 2018 ] from 9:30–16:30 GMT+2
- Four live webcasts on Thursdays from 6:30–8:00 p.m. GMT+2 (dates TBC)
- Two supervision sessions
- Summary videos with key learnings from each module
- Study-groups to meet once every two weeks to discuss key learnings and share writings
- Weekly discussion board, mentoring journaling, additional resources added weekly, and more on our platform www.game-changers.eu
- Join our Community of Practice – Mentornity!